Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Ruche Sale: for the love of birthdays!



Come one, come all!

Today is the last day to take advantage of the Ruche Birthday Sale!
By now you all know that I love birthdays. 
As one of my all-time favorite online boutiques (I'll be honest, I'm wearing one of their dresses as we speak), Ruche has the unique quality of always surprising and delighting me with their selection and artistic features. Their website is always brimming with beautiful displays and pairings, and their blog is a great go-to for a pick-me-up of fresh inspiration.

Don't hesitate to check out their New Arrivals which are constantly being updated, and go take advantage of that sale!! I'm personally ecstatic to celebrate their birthday, because I'm very very happy that Ruche was born.

xoxo
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment