Monday, February 18, 2013

coziness + handmade accessories

I love to shop handmade.
There's something really exciting and extraordinary about owning something (art, clothing, jewelry, anything) that was made by someone else.
That's one of the reasons I really love Etsy - it's like the Ebay of handmade items.
People from all over the world can have their own "shop" in electronic form, showcasing their talents and selling their goods.

I own a little shop called Posies by Cait.
I have met hundreds of amazing people and seen hundreds of beautiful shops throughout my time on Etsy.
Recently, my cousin started her own Etsy shop, and sent me this incredible set!

It made my cozy Friday even cozier, and I can proudly say that her items are well-made, soft, and adorable.




Top: Anthropologie, Cardigan: Banana Republic (similar), Pants: Forever 21 (shop!)
Shoes: Urbanog (shop Ruche!), Headwarmer/Scarf: Roo's Loop De Loops (shop!)
Bracelet: Kate Spade 


































I would highly recommend snatching up an adorable headwarmer/scarf set for yourself or a friend this winter and spring!
As a special to my blog readers, use code "Posies" for 10% off in her shop.
Can't get any better than that! Go now!
If you get one, please let me know which one and how you like it! I'd love to see them.

I hope you all have an amazing week. Mondays usually give me the blues, but I'm looking forward to every night this week. It's gonna be a good one!

See ya,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment