Wednesday, June 5, 2013

a taste of revenge


Revenge is one of my favorite shows - what started out as a silly guilty pleasure has turned into a brilliant show of crazy twists and turns that I absolutely love.
We lagged behind throughout this season, and catching up to the season finale is at the top of my summer to-do list.

This past weekend we attended a wedding at Smith Mountain Lake, and before it got too dark we snuck away for some pictures on the dock.
It was a beautiful venue, and both Dusty and I were pretty excited at the prospect of returning as soon as possible to rent out some jet skis and boats to get out on the water.




I felt like I was walking past The Amanda, after a few hours spent eating and drinking at the Stowaway.

Dress: Ruche, Shoes: Victoria's Secret


I bought these shoes for a wedding, and I've found that I've worn heels/wedges less and less in the last few years. Although this outfit made me want to pull them all out of my closet and give them another chance.





Feeling Revenge-y?

No comments:

Post a Comment