Sunday, October 12, 2014

weekend frocks {frocktober, day 10+11}




This weekend has been a lot of pizza, make-believe, giggles, dirt, swinging, and laughter. We've been with our nieces the whole time and being with kids changes everything! First and foremost, it's currently 9:32pm as I'm typing this and it feels like straight-up midnight. I don't think I've ever been this tired in my life! When they go to sleep at 8pm I'm barely keeping my eyes open. I applaud anyone who adopts or has twins or anything that causes them to simultaneously gain two toddlers all at once. It is quite a wonderful kind of exhaustion. And we're not even doing it full-time! Needless to say, we are grateful for parents everywhere and also mom, thank you!
What you can't see in these photos are the smears of mud, chalk, pizza sauce, and boogers smeared on my dresses. I am proud to say that these have been the most victorious days of Frocktober to date.





1. Coral Dress: Ruche (remixed 12), Cat Cardigan: LOFT
Star Dress: Ruche

2 comments: